We’re counting down the hours to the New Year! Hogwarts Radio is back in the studio one last time in 2013 to discuss the top news stories of the year! What were some of the biggest stories? We break down everything from Pottermore to theme park expansion! Other topics we revisit include:
- How awesome would it be if the Phelps twins were to run Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes in the park?
- Big year for Emma Watson! Has she successfully broken her Hermione typecast?
- Are we getting TOO MUCH J.K. Rowling?
- Was there a broken trust moment with the fans when J.K. Rowling was revealed as Robert Galbraith?
- We discuss Pottermore on Playstation and the new environments we have seen over the past year.
- Finally we recap all the ‘Fantastic Beasts’ news, and discuss what’s to come in 2014.
- The hosts wrap up the show with their resolutions for the new year!